The American University of London operates on a rolling admissions basis. It is thus possible to advise applicants of their acceptance within one-two weeks from receipt of their application. AUOL will accept an application at any time of the year, from anyone living anywhere in the world as long as the applicant has prior academic and/or professional experience that can be considered suitable for the awarding of university credits.
• If you wish to submit an application for admission to the university , paper copies of the application documents listed below are required: Please send by registered post or by courier.
• If you wish to expedite your application , you may submit scanned copies of your application documents by email, ( please attach bank proof of payment of fees – see bank details below).
No application will be considered unless accompanied by the application fee or proof of its payment.
1. A completed, signed and dated application form ( a hard copy of your online submission
2. Copy/ies of your certificate/s. Not required for Bachelor’s applications. Please do not send originals)
3. A current CV This is important in order to assess the no. of APEL Credits you may be entitled to )
4. Two passport size photographs. (one of which will be used for your University ID card)
5. Application Fee of £50 (fifty pounds sterling. Cheques ,international drafts etc payable to the AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LONDON )
No application will be considered until all above documents are received at the Registry. Please send by registered/recorded mail.
Once your application has been accepted, you will be required to pay your fees in full or by installments. Upon receipt of your tuition fees or deposit we will send you your registration documents:
Entry requirements for the Fast Track bachelor degree programs by distance learning:
Entry requirements for all graduate degrees:
Proficiency in English Requirement
Non-Native English speakers must have a good command of both written and spoken English, the language of instruction at AUOL. The University does not require external English tests such as TOEFL, GMAT Cambridge Proficiency, etc. However, students who have a TOEFL score received during the last three years, of at least 500 (or 173 for the computerized TOEFL test) can be awarded a number of transfer credits towards their degree when applying for programs in the School of English.
Licensed by E-Learning International LLC (California)
Online Information Desk
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* AUOL Online Limited. Registered in the UK no: 8762027 is a licensee of the American University of London Inc.